Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Indianapolis Blogger: Moosh In Indy.



Hi. I’m Casey Mullins. I grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah and moved to Indianapolis, Indiana in 2006 with my husband Cody and our daughter Addie (born December 14, 2004.)

I’ve been married to Cody for almost 10 years (I met him when I was 18, married him when I was 19.)

I started this blog as a way to keep my family updated on our little kid while we were so far away. Writing became a hobby and a habit, somewhere around 2008 a camera was added to my arsenal and I’ve loved where the two (writing and photography) have taken me since.

I write about depression, something I know a little too much about. I’ve also written about infertility, something I learned a lot about over a five year span. Only recently have I started writing about pregnancy because I am (due May 1, 2011.) And every once in a while I’ll write about being a Mormon, which I also am. There’s a bunch of other stuff about stuff too, much of it with pictures.

My biggest goal with my little space here is to let others know they’re not alone in their struggles or feelings. My wish is that we could all take better care of each other, realizing how much we have in common instead of tearing one another down for being, thinking, looking or believing in something different.

Sound good? Good.

Thank you for stopping by.



Moosh in Indy

No comments: