Saturday, September 03, 2011

Indianapolis Blogger: Ordinary Days



Hi! I'm Sarah! I'm a mom of three little guys ages 8, 6 & 4 and one sweet little lady who will be 2 very soon. Number 5 is in the oven and should be here sometime around early December.

I'm married to the wonderful, handsome and Albanian Mr. Ordinary. I talk about him and the butterflies he gives me quite a bit. Maybe too much. Sorry.

We've just jumped in to our third year of homeschooling and we love it! Want to know a secret? You can do it, too! It's actually a lot of fun.

Our family loves to travel, get outside and keep life simple so we can enjoy our time together.

I'd LOVE to hear from you! If you have any questions for me please send an email ordinary.days@hotmail.com. (PR friendly!)

So grab your drink of choice, start clicking around and join right in my Ordinary Days!

Oh, here's a little FAQ page if you're interested!



No comments: