Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Indianapolis Blogger: Physician's Wife.


Wow guys. I don’t even know what to say. This is such an honor, to be accepted into such a prestigious group as Indianapolis Bloggers. Luckily, I prepared a speech, just in case.

Ahem... On the day I started my blog, Physicians Wife, I never dreamed that anyone would read it. I was just a housewife/nanny/owner of 2 puppies and a cat with a need to write about whatever I felt like. Who could have known that just three months of writing, I would be getting hits and comments from people I didn’t even know! Before I knew it, I had come across Indianapolis Bloggers and been accepted into your fold. I have so many people/things/inanimate objects to thank.

First of all, a big thank you to my computer. Laptop, none of this would be possible without you. I also must thank wordpress.com for being free and easy to use. Another shout out to facebook.com, for constantly informing all of my facebook friends, most of whom probably have my updates blocked from their news feeds by now, of every blog post I make. Thank you even more to google.com for helping me to find this wonderful community called Indianapolis Bloggers. Thank you to my friends and family, who occasionally humor me by reading my blog. And a huge thank you to Indianapolis Bloggers for accepting me!

I must now give a shout out to some of my more popular posts, which wait patiently on my blog for people to read them, such as:

I’m a Turtle Killer, What I came home to, and About Me. Honestly, About Me, I don’t even know why you’re on the list, but people seem to like you for some reason.

Thank you again and I hope to see you all soon!

<3 Physican’s Wife

No comments: