Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Indianapolis Blogger: Life in the Shadows.

Hi everyone, my name is Arthur and my blog is Life in the Shadows. I'm not sure exactly what to say here, so I'll just leave you with my profile quote and a few links. I haven't been blogging much the past three years or so, but I'm hoping to get back into it some day. These five posts are a good mix of the type of stuff I tend to blog about. Hope you stop by to check it out. Let me know if you do and I'll return the favor. Thanks!

The Best and Worst of Local Television Commercials

The Sock Conspiracy


The Scariest Things on the Internet

McCormick's Creek: City Boy Goes Camping


The Truth About Cats

About:

Arthur lives in the always eventful west-side of Indianapolis. When he's not working for the man at a job he doesn't love or trying to blend in with the rednecks in his hood, he blogs about the rest of his life. He tries to infuse some humor into these stories about life, love and the occasional transient. And he absolutely loves talking about himself in the third person.

No comments: