Sunday, April 24, 2011

Indianapolis Blogger: The De-Evolution of Man.



Hello fellow bloggers, my name is Greg and my blog is entitled The De-evolution of Man. In a nutshell what you'll find at The De-evolution of Man are funny observations, rants and commentary from an insane man completely cured of his sanity.

Some popular posts you might want to check out:


Megaman invents Monster Insurance

Wikileaks exposes The Plumbers Crack Conspiracy

Satan Resigns

The Laundry Detergent Debacle

Ways To Save Money on Gas


And of course read my current epic: My Mission from God. Start Here


Thanks and see you around.

Greg
The De-Evolution of Man

1 comment:

Arthur said...

Awesome video Greg. I'm gonna have to check out how you did that. Pretty creative stuff. Also, I'm officially a fan of your stories. Currently making my way through the old ones. Glad you joined us!