Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Four Indianapolis Bloggers!

They're joining in bunches these days! First of all, thanks to everyone who has been spreading the word about this site. We are the largest ring of Indianapolis Bloggers on the internet. Congratulations to you all! Keep it up.

Next, if you'd like your photo to go next to your link on the sidebar, you must give me the url location of the photo you want, or else you just get the text link. Email me if you have any questions about this. Now, on to our newest members:

First up is the blog, Dangerous Articles. This blog covers everything, especially the not-to-mainstream type stories. More about the blog:

Dangerous Articles is everything important in the world: politics, media, art, entertainment and Anderson Cooper. I'm a journalist/writer with a lot of free time at the moment, so my energy is going into DA. The site should continue to grow so keep watching.


Everyone be sure to go check it out!

Next we have Stephen, who brings us the blog S.R. Coley. Stephen lives in Indy and blogs about his sweet web developing skills. More about the blog:

SRColey.com is a blog dedicated to my progressive learning in the field of Web Development and the Internet.


Go check it out!



Last but not least is our good friend The Russ. The Russ tells us the way it is in his blog, The Russ Says.... More about the blog:

I talk about me, my life, what's going on here in town, and all the geeky guilty pleasures I'm into.


Be sure to check out The Russ.

Thanks to everyone for joining! Be sure to spread the word and keep living the good life in Indy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. You or any of your readers are welcome to stop by anytime, and join the conversatio