Saturday, September 02, 2006

We're Branching Out!

I'm super excited to introduce our newest Indy Blogger. Why? Because it means we're growing insanely fast and because this is the first photo/drawing/painting/sketchbook blog! The name of the blog is Objects and Pixels and the person behind it is Diong:

"Objects and Pixels is my blog... my visual playgound. I always have difficulty figuring out what to say or write so I mostly post my drawings and paintings instead."

I have received Diong's permission to give you all a sample of the things you'll see in Objects and Pixels. As always, this picture is used by permission, please do the same if you display it in any way.



Be sure too check out the site! Thanks for joining Diong, and always remember to bring your friends and spread the word.

No comments: