Friday, October 14, 2011

Indianapolis Blogger: The IndyScan Blog

Welcome to IndyScan.com where you can get a little insight into a guy with a lot on his mind. I cover a lot of topics from technology to humor to travel and food. If it’s part of my life I’m going to write about it here.

As a journalism major in college I continue to have a passion for writing and photography. IndyScan.com gives me a place to share my thoughts with everyone and I always welcome your opinion.

I’m an Information Technology leader at a large Architectural and Engineering firm in Indianapolis. I started my interest in computers back in the 80′s with an Apple IIc and progressed through the Macintosh, Mainframe, UNIX and PC world to where I am today.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope the time you spend on IndyScan.com is worthwhile!

IndyScan Blog

No comments: