Friday, April 20, 2012
Free Tickets to see Yanni in Concert at the Murat!
As you hopefully already know, Yanni is coming to Indianapolis and will be playing at the Murat on Monday, April 30th. Details of the event can be found here: An Evening With Yanni - Murat Theater, Indianapolis.
We have tickets available and will be holding a simple little contest to give them away for FREE! Yup, FREE YANNI TICKETS! Here's how it works:
1) Email us to let us know you're interested (email@example.com). Please don't enter the contest unless you are sure you can attend this event. Tickets will be left at roll call under your name, so they are non-transferable (and don't come cheap).
2) If you are a member of Indianapolis Bloggers, write up a quick post to let your readers know about Yanni's concert. Be sure to let people know where they can buy tickets, etc. (info can be found at the link above).
3) If you aren't a member of Indianapolis Bloggers, you can still let your friends and family know about the event through Facebook, Twitter, or whatever other crazy social networking you're into. Just link them up to this: http://nblo.gs/wG58K
4) The winner will be drawn at random, however you get an extra name in the "hat" for helping spread the word through doing #2 or #3 above. Just let us know in your email what you've done. Winner will receive 2 tickets for the show Monday, April 30 at 7:30pm.
5) This contest will be open until 5:00pm (Indianapolis time) Saturday, April 28th. If you lose, you can still go see Yanni on your own dime - just click here and buy your tickets!
Feel free to email us with any questions. Good luck and godspeed!